At Growth Tribe we are increasing our efforts to expand and continuously looking for great business developers to join our team. Do you have what it takes to join the Tribe?
Business development at Growth Tribe is a combination of sales, strategic analysis and marketing. It's developing Growth Tribe by attracting new clients, establishing new partnerships, identifying new business opportunities and growing sales from existing accounts.
A Business Developer at Growth Tribe needs to have great sales-, planning- and strategy skills and a good amount of (healthy) confidence. Knowing our products, the company and the industry of our clients is crucial and having excellent social skills is key.
Your role will approximately consist of:
- 20% analysing the market and finding business opportunities
- 30% reaching out to new prospects
- 10% reaching out to requests from warm leads
- 25% fostering relationships with clients
- 15% finding more business in current clients
Growth Tribe Is……
Europe’s first Growth Hacking Academy. We’re backed by the Universities of Amsterdam (UvA), Facebook and StartupAmsterdam. We’ve trained 2700+ people with our courses and are the preferred training partner for ING, Transavia, TomTom, Catawiki and KvK. We offer Growth Hacking & Artificial Intelligence workshops and courses, train Growth Hackers and help companies create growth engines.
Your Daily Grind
- Identifying new business opportunities and new ways to reach existing clients
- Following up with leads to educate people on our courses and remove barriers to purchase
- Following up with and closing leads
- Account Management & maintaining relationships with clients
- Reaching monthly sales targets
- Access to training with the brightest minds in the ecosystem
- Access to The Netherlands’ fastest growing startup network
- An international team with 10 different nationalities and lots of banter
- A license to develop in the fields you want with a €1500 yearly training budget
- A brand new office centrally located at Amsterdam’s Marineterrein
- Great coffee, plenty of snacks and a healthy lunch every day
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- You are a natural communicator with godly soft skills
- You have a natural talent for persuasion
- You have some evidence of high performance in either work, school, sports or other activities
- You know your way around the (tech) startup scene
- Ideally, you have some knowledge of the lean startup and growth hacking
- You are very organised and great at following up
- You understand how to talk to startups, freelancers and corporates
- You have a positive can-do mentality and work fast
- Your heart skips a beat when you hear ‘startup’, ‘self-organised’ and ‘tech scene’
- You speak Dutch fluently and have awesome English skills (a must have)
- Between 1-5 years of experience in sales and/or business development
- You’ve hunted down a Bachelor or Master degree in Business, Economics, Digital Marketing, Communications or something along those lines
- You are available full-time & live in Amsterdam (or willing to relocate)
Get Shit Done. No Excuses: We execute faster than anyone else. Be resourceful with speed. Mistakes may hurt us temporarily but being slow will kills us.
Data Levels All Arguments: Come to conversations and meetings with data (qualitative or quantitative). Our decisions will be sharper and our meetings shorter.
Always be Learning, Always be Teaching: We are lifelong learners. We are a secret society and we make each other stronger within the Tribe. The world changes every week, learn and teach others.
It’s OK to Fail: We value risk-taking. Mistakes are totally fine when you run experiments. We’re here to experiment.
Minimum Delightful Experiments: “Ship fast and break things... but also watch out for customer delight and the Growth Tribe brand”
Innovate or Die & Always Be Paranoid: We never let ourselves forget: What got us here won’t get us there. Always optimise and innovate.
No Aggravation. No Bullshit: 1% of drama creates 99% of aggravation.
Have Empathy & Help Out: For customers and for teammates. We’re all human: “Did they eat? Are they sleepy? Is it a bad day?” And no-one is too good for any task.
We’re a Secret Society: Don’t share secrets and stories outside the Tribe.
Interested? Apply now, we'd love to meet you!